Inefficiencies are common in law firms. Plenty of law firms are built on out-of-date, obsolete technologies and have internal processes that are simply too sluggish. Here at Gajic Lawyers, we do things differently. We’ve invested heavily in technology, smart operations and great lawyers to ensure we handle your compensation claims the best way possible.
Our comprehensive understanding of compensation law across Australia, means that we’re able to complete your compensation matter regardless which state you reside in.
We’re a technology-driven law firm. We’re environmentally friendly – with the exception of original signed documents, we are completely paperless.
Regardless of where you reside in Australia, we can help you claim more compensation, more quickly.
At Gajic, we’re a technology-driven law firm. Our technology ensures that your compensation matter is processed in the most effective and efficient manner. We learned a long time ago that relying solely on lawyers to progress legal matters simply does not meet the expectation of clients.
Lawyers cost money, so the less you see them is a good thing. At Gajic, we’ve literally handled thousands of compensation claims, from the most simple to the most complex. We’ve got proven processes and technology to fast-track your compensation without burning money with legal appointments just for the sake of them. That’s not to say you won’t be kept up to speed, you will and if you like, we’re always available.
At Gajic Lawyers, we minimise the risk of you losing your compensation claim by only taking on those claims that we think will be successful. We do this on a No Win No Fee basis.
We also offer a free, no-obligation case assessment.
Better & Faster Compensation Outcomes
Law firms are prone to inefficiencies. They’re often built on antiquated, out of date systems and have internal processes that simply put, are just too slow. At Gajic, we’re different. We’ve invested heavily in technology, process and people to optimise both better and faster compensation payouts.
How long will it take to resolve my case?
What should I do if I believe I’m qualified to make a claim?
Since you’re responsible for proving liability, it is critical that you gather evidence and keep track of records. You should do the following to prepare for your claim effectively:
- Seek medical advice immediately.
- Take a photo of the scene of the event (ideally when the incident occurred)
- Take pictures of any bodily harm you’ve sustained.
- Obtain any witnesses’ contact information.
- Keep copies of the incident’s medical records, x-rays, and scans.
- For any out-of-pocket costs, save copies of receipts.
- Make a note of how your accident happened.
Will I need to see a third-party medical specialist?
What if I am partially at fault?
Why Gajic Lawyers?
When it comes to compensation law, you need a solid legal representation to help you achieve your claim. Here’s why Gajic Lawyers is the best choice to handle your claim:
- Over the last 30 years, we have successfully handled thousands of cases.
- We cover all costs associated with your case, including medical examinations.
- No Win, No Fee Basis – If we don’t win your case, you don’t have to pay!
- A free consultation with a lawyer, regardless of the size of your claim.
- Our multilingual staff and interpreters are always readily available.
- We take pride in providing a tailored, personalised service in your claim.
- We are highly committed to achieving the best possible outcome for you.
- We adopt a proactive approach to resolving issues as soon as possible when the chance arises.
- We make sure to respond quickly to your queries.
- Our philosophy is to keep you informed about the status of your claim at all times.
- We will supply you with copies of anything relevant that happens in your file during your claim.