- Immediate steps are taken which will result in your claim being finalised as quickly as possible
- You are not required to pay anything toward the preparation of your claim
- You speak to a solicitor whenever you need to
- Any enquiry you have is answered promptly
- Your telephone call is always returned promptly
- Copies of material relating to your claim are provided to you as it progresses and at the completion of your claim
- An interpreter is available to you if required;
- A barrister is involved in your claim;
- There is full transparency in the way your claim is managed;
- If there is no compensation paid to you, we will not recover from you any fees or anything we have paid in the preparation of your claims;
If you are looking for a law firm that is more concerned with helping clients than maintaining its own 99% success rate, call our personal injury lawyers on (02) 9890 5885
Our comprehensive understanding of compensation law across Australia, means that we’re able to complete your compensation matter regardless which state you reside in.
We’re a technology-driven law firm. We’re environmentally friendly – with the exception of original signed documents, we are completely paperless.
Regardless of where you reside in Australia, we can help you claim more compensation, more quickly.
At Gajic, we’re a technology-driven law firm. Our technology ensures that your compensation matter is processed in the most effective and efficient manner. We learned a long time ago that relying solely on lawyers to progress legal matters simply does not meet the expectation of clients.
Lawyers cost money, so the less you see them is a good thing. At Gajic, we’ve literally handled thousands of compensation claims, from the most simple to the most complex. We’ve got proven processes and technology to fast-track your compensation without burning money with legal appointments just for the sake of them. That’s not to say you won’t be kept up to speed, you will and if you like, we’re always available.
At Gajic Lawyers, we minimise the risk of you losing your compensation claim by only taking on those claims that we think will be successful. We do this on a No Win No Fee basis.
We also offer a free, no-obligation case assessment.