If you have, you may be entitled to compensation. Many property owners and occupiers have insurance cover called Public Liability Insurance for cases just like yours.
If a product or service is faulty, you may be able to claim against the insurer of the supplier.
Sometimes these compensation claims can be complex, because it is up to you to prove that the owner or occupier or supplier is at fault. Often a court has to decide the result.
But that’s where we can help you. Gajic Lawyers have 30 years of experience with claims like yours. If you think you are entitled to damages because of an incident on private or public property, call Gajic Lawyers today on (02) 9890 5885.
In New South Wales, the Civil Liability Act determines compensation for incidents on private or public property, or involving faulty products or services.
This law outlines the different ways in which compensation can be paid. It covers many kinds of incidents in various circumstances including:
- Public spaces and facilities
- Food poisoning
- Faulty products
- Dog bites and animal attacks
- Physical and sexual assaults
- Schools and playgrounds
- Sport injuries (public or private)
- Aviation (planes, helicopters)
- Maritime (boats, ships)
- Hotels and other venues
- Injury at construction site or host employer
The amount of compensation you could be paid is based on the medical and other evidence and the amount varies depending on your case. You can obtain damages for the following:
- Your medical expenses, past and future
- Your lost earnings, past and future
- Pain, suffering and emotional distress (past and future)
- Domestic assistance and personal care provided by family members
If you have suffered because of any of the incidents outlined above, you could be entitled to a large amount of compensation. For help in making your claim, call Gajic Lawyers for a free opening chat today on (02) 9890 5885.
Our comprehensive understanding of compensation law across Australia, means that we’re able to complete your compensation matter regardless which state you reside in.
We’re a technology-driven law firm. We’re environmentally friendly – with the exception of original signed documents, we are completely paperless.
Regardless of where you reside in Australia, we can help you claim more compensation, more quickly.
At Gajic, we’re a technology-driven law firm. Our technology ensures that your compensation matter is processed in the most effective and efficient manner. We learned a long time ago that relying solely on lawyers to progress legal matters simply does not meet the expectation of clients.
Lawyers cost money, so the less you see them is a good thing. At Gajic, we’ve literally handled thousands of compensation claims, from the most simple to the most complex. We’ve got proven processes and technology to fast-track your compensation without burning money with legal appointments just for the sake of them. That’s not to say you won’t be kept up to speed, you will and if you like, we’re always available.
At Gajic Lawyers, we minimise the risk of you losing your compensation claim by only taking on those claims that we think will be successful. We do this on a No Win No Fee basis.
We also offer a free, no-obligation case assessment.
Have you got a question? It’s likely we’ve answered it before. Check out the following responses and if you still have questions, simply ask. Call Gajic Lawyers today on (02) 9890 5885.
How long will it take to conclude my case?
What should I do if I think I am entitled to make a claim?
As the onus is on you to prove liability, it is vital that evidence is collected and records are kept. To best prepare for your claim, you should:
- Consult a doctor as soon as possible
- Photograph the location of the incident (ideally when the incident occurred)
- Photograph any physical damage to you
- Obtain the contact information for any witnesses
- Keep copies of medical records, x-rays and scans relating to the incident
- Keep copies of receipts for any out of pocket expenses
- Record your recollection of how your accident occurred
Will I need to see an independent medical specialist?
What if I am partially responsible?
Why choose Gajic Lawyers for Public Liability Claims?
There are many good reasons to choose Gajic Lawyers for your compensation claim. Here are the most important:
- We have acted successfully in countless numbers of Public Liability claims, over 30 years
- We cover all expenses (such as medical examinations) related to your case
- No Win, No Fee!
- An obligation-free chat with a lawyer, no matter how small your claim
- Our multi-lingual team and availability of interpreters
- We pride ourselves on providing a tailored personal service in your claim
- Our determination to get the absolute best result for you
- Our proactive approach to settling claims early if the opportunity arises
- Our quick response to your enquiries
- Our policy of ensuring that you understand what is happening in your claim at all times
- We will provide you with copies of everything important that goes on in your file during the course of your claim
Call us for an initial chat with one of our Parramatta Public Liability Lawyers
Public Liability cases are not always easy. Insurance companies often put a lot of resources into defending claims. But at Gajic Lawyers our legal team has years of experience in standing up to them and ensuring that our clients receive the best settlements possible.
To get the best possible chance of receiving the compensation you are entitled to, call Gajic Lawyers today on (02) 9890 5885.