More than half of our clients are referred by our previous clients.
In the legal industry, inefficiencies can be common. Many law firms are built on outdated, antiquated technologies, and their internal processes are just too slow. We do things a little differently at Gajic Lawyers. We’ve put a lot of focus on technology, processes, and people to make sure your compensation claims are handled as efficiently as possible.
Gajic Lawyers has a deep understanding of compensation law throughout the country. Regardless of where you reside in Australia, we can work on your compensation case.
Our comprehensive understanding of compensation law across Australia, means that we’re able to complete your compensation matter regardless which state you reside in.
We’re a technology-driven law firm. We’re environmentally friendly – with the exception of original signed documents, we are completely paperless.
Regardless of where you reside in Australia, we can help you claim more compensation, more quickly.
At Gajic, we’re a technology-driven law firm. Our technology ensures that your compensation matter is processed in the most effective and efficient manner. We learned a long time ago that relying solely on lawyers to progress legal matters simply does not meet the expectation of clients.
Lawyers cost money, so the less you see them is a good thing. At Gajic, we’ve literally handled thousands of compensation claims, from the most simple to the most complex. We’ve got proven processes and technology to fast-track your compensation without burning money with legal appointments just for the sake of them. That’s not to say you won’t be kept up to speed, you will and if you like, we’re always available.
At Gajic Lawyers, we minimise the risk of you losing your compensation claim by only taking on those claims that we think will be successful. We do this on a No Win No Fee basis.
We also offer a free, no-obligation case assessment.
Better & Faster Compensation Outcomes
Law firms are prone to inefficiencies. They’re often built on antiquated, out of date systems and have internal processes that simply put, are just too slow. At Gajic, we’re different. We’ve invested heavily in technology, process and people to optimise both better and faster compensation payouts.
How long will it take for my case to be resolved?
What should I do if I think I am entitled to make a claim?
It’s crucial that you gather evidence and maintain track of documents to prove liability. To successfully prepare for your claim, you should do the following:
- Seek medical advice right away.
- Take a photo of the event’s location (ideally when the incident occurred)
- Take images of any injuries you’ve sustained.
- Obtain the contact information of any witnesses.
- Keep copies of the medical documents, x-rays, and scans from the incident.
- Save copies of receipts for any out-of-pocket expenses.
- Make a note of how the accident occurred.
Will I need to consult an independent medical specialist?
What if I am partly to blame?
Why Gajic Lawyers?
When it comes to compensation law, you’ll need competent legal counsel to assist you in your case. Here are some of the reasons why Gajic Lawyers is the right firm to handle your public liability case:
- We have successfully handled thousands of cases over the last 30 years.
- We cover all costs involved in your case, including medical examinations.
- No Win, No Fee Basis!
- Regardless of the magnitude of your claim, you will receive an obligation-free consultation with one of our lawyers.
- Our multilingual team, as well as interpreters, are always available to assist you.
- We take pride in providing a tailored service in your claim.
- We are dedicated to providing you with the best possible outcome.
- When an opportunity emerges, we take a proactive approach to settle disputes as soon as possible.
- We make every effort to answer your questions as fast as possible.
- Our philosophy is to make sure you’re always aware of what’s going on with your claim.
- We will send you copies of anything important that happens in your file during your claim.