- Visitors must advise if they have any flu-like symptoms.
- If you have any symptoms, teleconferences will be conducted instead.
- Visitors must notify Gajic Lawyers before attending a face to face appointment any recent travel overseas or believe to have been in close contact with a confirmed case.
- If they have been in close contact or recently travelled, only teleconferences are to be held until 14 days from travel overseas or close contact date.
- Visitors must wear face masks prior to entry to the office and must be worn during the entire period.
- Visitors to our office will wear their own face masks or can be supplied with a face mask upon entry if required.
- Both Visitors and staff must wear face masks during a face to face appointment.
- Visitors attending our offices will need to show proof of double vaccination or medical exemption. If they are unable to provide proof of double vaccination or medical exemption, teleconferences will be held instead of face to face.
- Teleconferences options are available to clients instead of face to face appointments should it be requested.
- Visitors must sign in via our QR code, wear a face mask during the entire period and maintain social distancing.
We take the well-being of our clients and staff very seriously and your understanding and cooperation are appreciated.
Our comprehensive understanding of compensation law across Australia, means that we’re able to complete your compensation matter regardless which state you reside in.
We’re a technology-driven law firm. We’re environmentally friendly – with the exception of original signed documents, we are completely paperless.
Regardless of where you reside in Australia, we can help you claim more compensation, more quickly.
At Gajic, we’re a technology-driven law firm. Our technology ensures that your compensation matter is processed in the most effective and efficient manner. We learned a long time ago that relying solely on lawyers to progress legal matters simply does not meet the expectation of clients.
Lawyers cost money, so the less you see them is a good thing. At Gajic, we’ve literally handled thousands of compensation claims, from the most simple to the most complex. We’ve got proven processes and technology to fast-track your compensation without burning money with legal appointments just for the sake of them. That’s not to say you won’t be kept up to speed, you will and if you like, we’re always available.
At Gajic Lawyers, we minimise the risk of you losing your compensation claim by only taking on those claims that we think will be successful. We do this on a No Win No Fee basis.
We also offer a free, no-obligation case assessment.